Nine of Kelley Blue Book’s Best Buys of 2016 Feature HD Radio™ Technology
Kelley Blue Book (KBB) has announced the 2016 model-year vehicles proven to be the best value in each of their 13 categories including Electric/hybrid, Luxury SUV, and Minivan. Of the categories awarded —the Honda Civic winning in two categories—10 of the vehicles offer HD Radio technology as an available feature.
With a process that begins over a year before the winners are chosen, more than 300 new car models undergo an exhaustive, to say the least, evaluation based on pricing, consumer reviews/ratings, and 5-Year cost-to-own data. The 5-Year cost-to-own data includes depreciation, insurance, maintenance, financing, fuel, etc.
The HD Radio equipped Best Buy winners are:
- Best Overall: 2016 Honda Civic
- Best Small Car: 2016 Honda Civic
- Best Midsize Car: 2016 Kia Optima
- Best Small SUV: 2016 Honda CR-V
- Best Midsize SUV: 2016 Honda Pilot
- Best Full-Size SUV: 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Best Minivan: 2016 Honda Odyssey
- Best Pickup Truck: 2016 Ford F-150
- Best Luxury Car: 2016 Mercedes C-Class
- Best Luxury SUV: 2016 Lexus RX
With HD Radio equipped vehicles, drivers now have access to expanded local content from local broadcasters; all subscription-free! Radio broadcasters are now delivering formats such as; EDM, Jazz, Multi-Lingual, Professional Sports Team focused content, Classical, AM Simulcasts, and much more.
For more information on how you can experience HD Radio technology in your car, click here http://goo.gl/U2XpkU.
For a complete list of KBB’s Best Buys of 2016, click here http://goo.gl/tNrWUC.